22. Nerd. SuperWholock-ian. Asexual. Panromantic. 90's Chick. Clean & Sober. Friend of Bill W. Recovering from Anorexia, Othorexia, EDNOS, PTSD, Self-Harm Addiction, Depression, and Anxiety Disorder. DISCLAIMER: I do not promote any type of self-harm behaviors. WARNING: Posts may be triggering!!
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
SOMEONE WRITE THIS AND SEND IT TO ME!!!